Pure Aesthetics 365 have been working hard putting strict measures into place preparing for when we are able to see you all, using the most up to date guidance from the UK Government and World Health Organization, as well as taking online courses in hygiene with both Barbicide and Hygiene in The Workplace. In addition we have completed an updated a laser, “Core of Knowledge” course.
Please ensure that you read the below information PRIOR to attending your appointment.
- No one must enter the building or attend an appointment if they have a cough or fever.
- All clients must attend the clinic alone, additional people will not be permitted entrance.
- Clients must wait in their car until we come and collect you as there will not be a waiting area available.
- All clients will have their temperature taken on arrival.
- Clients will be asked to wash their hands on entrance.
- PPE is available to all clients where feasible and should be disposed of in the bin provided on exit.
- Pure Aesthetics 365 will wear face masks, face shields, gloves and disposable aprons when around clients. These will be changed with every client.
- Pure Aesthetics 365 will disinfect the toilet, treatment bed, all equipment used and door handles after each client, visitor or member of the public leaves.
- Sadly we will not be able to offer drinks or snacks so do please bring your own water.
- Pure Aesthetics 365 will stagger clients so that you do not cross paths with another client.
- We will notify our clients immediately if we show any symptoms of COVID-19 and close the clinic for 14 days.
We acknowledge that COVID-19 is an evolving and dynamic crisis. In light of this please be assured our policy will be regularly evaluated and updated to reflect only the most current guidelines.